YOga Lesson- Relaxation.
1. Lie on the bed in a darkened room
2. Legs slightly akimbo- toes pointing outwards - arms by your sides.
3. Breath in slowly but noisily through your nose.
The air going in seems cold. Count how many cubic centimetres.
4. Breath out slowly but quietly through your nose.
The air going out seems warm. Count the cracks on the ceiling.
5. Imagine your big toe.
6. Imagine a tiny ant on a bicycle riding up and down your left leg and up to your waist and armpit and up to your head and across the back of your neck.
7. Imagine the tiny ant on a bicycle going back down the other side to the big toe on your right foot. imagine the wheels on your toes.
8. Imagine a very peaceful relaxing place where you once spent a lovely holiday.
9. Drift off into the arms of oblivion.
10. Melt into the bed like a pool of cool syrup.
11. Fall asleep.